Baker Hughes and General Electric announced the executive team that will lead Baker Hughes, a GE company upon closing of their proposed transaction to combine GE’s oil & gas business with Baker Hughes.
The combined executive team will be as follows:
• Lorenzo Simonelli, president & CEO
• Maria Claudia Borras, president & CEO, oilfield services
• Belgacem Chariag, chief global operations officer
• Rod Christie, president & CEO, turbomachinery & process solutions
• Harry Elsinga, chief human resources officer
• Jennifer Hartsock, chief information officer
• Matthias Heilmann, president & CEO, digital solutions
• Jack Hinton, chief health, safety and environment (HSE) officer
• Nicola Jannis, chief business development officer
• Derek Mathieson, chief marketing and technology officer
• Jody Markopoulos, chief engineering and supply chain officer
• Will Marsh, chief legal officer
• Neil Saunders, president & CEO, oilfield equipment
• Uwem Ukpong, chief integration officer
• Brian Worrell, chief financial officer
For additional information regarding the executive leadership team of Baker Hughes, a GE company, click here.
The company will have operations in more than 120 countries, about 70,000 employees and hold dual headquarters in Houston and London.
As previously announced, GE CEO Jeff Immelt will serve as chairman of the board of directors of Baker Hughes, a GE company, and Martin Craighead, currently chairman and CEO at Baker Hughes, will serve as vice chairman of the board.