The Energy Sector Security Consortium formed an industry advisory board comprised of senior energy sector technology and security leadership representing organizations throughout North America. The board will advise EnergySec leadership on key security issues affecting energy organizations.
“The input of industry leadership will help us set priorities for programs that serve our community,” said Steven Parker, EnergySec president. “We have always enjoyed strong relationships with security staff and management within the energy sector, but this board reflects our growing connection with senior leadership.”
The board, which will meet quarterly with EnergySec leadership, represents a diverse group of organizations within the U.S. and Canada, including investor owned utilities, public power agencies, and regional transmission organizations.
The inaugural members of the advisory board are:
· Rich Adduci — global chief information officer, National Grid
· JamshÃd AfnÃ¡n — vice president of information and cyber security services, ISO New England
· Michael Ball — chief information security officer, Berkshire Hathaway Energy
· Jeff Brausieck — chief information security officer, city of Seattle
· Mark Brooks — chief information security officer and executive director, MISO
· Roman Coba — chief information officer, Emera Inc
· Keri Glitch — vice president, cyber and physical security, AVANGRID
· Scott Goodhart — vice president & CISO, AES Corp.
· Cam Henderson — vice president, chief information officer at Portland General Electric
· Gary Johnson — CISO, Kansas City Power & Light
· Bryan Kearney — vice president and chief information officer, Arizona Public Service Co.
· Branndon Kelley — chief information officer, American Municipal Power
· Scott King — director, information security, Sempra Energy
· Matt Lampe — assistant general manager, Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
· Peggy Link — CISO, Montana Dakota Utilities
· Dirk Mahling — vice president — technology, Alliant Energy
· Karen Mincey — vice president, information technology & telecommunications and CIO, TECO Energy
· Mark Northrup — CIO, CLECO
· Christopher Peters — vice president & chief security officer, Entergy
· Joseph Santamaria — vice president — information technology and chief information officer, PSEG
· James Dean (JD) Senger — chief information security officer, Oncor Electric
· Randy Senn — chief information officer, SCANA Corp.
· Eric Slavinsky — chief information officer, PPL Corp.
· Doug Thomas — vice-president of information and technology services, and chief information officer, IESO
· Tim Virtue — chief information security officer, Lower Colorado River Authority
· Tom Wilson — CISO, Southern Co.
EnergySec is a United States 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation formed to support energy sector organizations with the security of their critical technology infrastructures. Through our membership program, we support collaborative initiatives and projects that help enhance the cybersecurity resiliency of these organizations.