LAKE WORTH, Fla., October 5, 2001 – The Association of Energy Services Professionals International (AESP) today announced its awards program for the year 2001.
Nominations will be accepted through November 11, 2001. The awards will be announced at the 12th National Energy Services Conference and Exposition, scheduled December 3-5, 2001 at the Sawgrass Marriott Resort in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
“There is a renewed interest in conservation and demand response programs being operated this year,” remarked Elliot Boardman, Executive Director of AESP. “This awards program is a way to recognize and highlight the best programs in the industry.”
Nominations are invited for the following categories:
1. Innovative Marketing Approaches
This award recognizes an organization’s innovative marketing efforts that support the organization’s energy services programs. Marketing efforts are defined as internal/external communication including but not limited to:
* Employee Communications
* Print and Broadcast Advertising (Radio, TV, Direct Mail)
* Electronic Advertising (Internet)
* Trade Show Marketing
* Special Interest Group Initiatives (i.e., home builders, national accounts, etc.)
2. Achievement in Energy Services Programs
This award recognizes organizations for designing and implementing energy services programs that have achieved measurable results.
3. Achievement in Energy Efficiency by an End-User
This award recognizes end-use customers who have achieved new standards of performance that have resulted in improved energy efficiency and effectiveness.
4. Achievement in Professional Development
This award recognizes achievements by an AESP topic committee or chapter that has resulted in increasing the professional development of its members. Programs for consideration include but are not limited to:
* Chapter Educational Programs
* Topic Committee Reports , Research and White Papers
* Development of New Training Courses
5. B. H. Prasad Award for Outstanding Contributor of the Year
This award recognizes an individual member of AESP for his/her outstanding contribution to the Association that year.
Nomination Forms can be obtained from the AESP web site at http://www.aesp.org.
For further information, contact Elliot Boardman at (561) 432-8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
6746 Finamore Circle
Lake Worth, FL 33467