Atlanta, GA, Dec. 4, 2006 — Equifax Inc. announced the launch of an application processing and risk decisioning solution designed specifically for telecommunications, utility and cable companies. InterConnect for Communications & Utilities integrates data from multiple sources, designed to enable customers to make faster, more accurate decisions around deposit determination and identity verification.
InterConnect for Communications & Utilities is designed to help companies streamline the new application and service activation process, automate deposit determination and validate customer identity in real time. The solution integrates with proprietary industry data exchanges, including the National Consumer Telecommunications and Utilities Exchange (NCTUE), a centralized repository of utility, telecommunications and cable customer payment history. With access to NCTUE, information and other external data sources as well as Equifax identity validation solutions, companies can quickly confirm the identity and past payment history of new applicants.
InterConnect for Communications & Utilities features the following:
* Front-end user interface for application processing or the ability to integrate with an existing user interface and customer information system.
* Editing of business rules.
* Product catalog capabilities that support the selection and automation of decisions across multiple product lines or sales channels.
* Graphically rich reports that easily identify new trends to help customers better assess their credit policy performance.
* Customer letters generated with custom text.
InterConnect for Communications & Utilities is born from the previous InterConnect and other Equifax decisioning solutions.
For more news and exclusive features from Utility Automation & Engineering T&D and Electric Light & Power online, please click here.