FORT COLLINS, Colo., August 30, 2004 — Miner & Miner is pleased to announce that ArcFM Solution 9.0.1 is now available. The ArcFM Solution is a complete enterprise utility solution for editing, modeling, maintenance, and management of facility and land base information for electric, gas, and water/wastewater utilities. ArcFM Solution 9.0.1 is supported on both ArcGIS 8.3 and 9.0.
The ArcFM Solution 9.0.1 extends the existing product in a number of key areas:
* ArcFM Mobile facilitates the editing of data in the field, as well as the synchronization of the edits with the enterprise geodatabase
* Phase swapping provides users with the ability to easily reconfigure phasing for both multi-phase and single-phase conductors and related devices
* Map production and design sketch management enhancements
* Additional engineering calculations for structural analysis and cable pulling
* Improvements to the user interface resulting in greater efficiencies
“The 9.0.1 release emphasizes our commitment to making ArcFM the leading enterprise solution. By listening to our user community and dedicating ourselves to meeting our customers’ needs, we strive to enhance our solution to provide the best products available in the industry,” said Mike Daniels, Miner & Miner’s Vice President of Product Development.