Colorado Springs, CO, Feb. 21, 2006 — STORServer, manufacturer of a suite of business continuity appliances, announced it is now offering what the company calls its most comprehensive disaster recovery consulting services to date.
The new Disaster Recovery Planning and Support service will provide businesses with the help needed to plan and prepare for a disaster and provide on-call support 24 hours a day in the event of an actual disaster.
The Disaster Recovery Planning and Support service is offered through an annual contract. Customers purchasing the plan will receive the following standard services:
* IBM Tivoli Storage Manager disaster recovery plan creation and population.
* Training on disaster recovery plan maintenance.
* Consulting and training on client restore prioritization and documentation.
* Twice yearly remote assistance during scheduled disaster recovery testing.
* 24x7x365 remote response cases of actual disaster recovery.
The standard yearly plan can also be upgraded to include Disaster Recovery Onsite Test Service and Disaster Recovery First Response. The test service provides one day of onsite assistance during customer scheduled disaster recovery testing.