DeWitt, MI, Jan. 11, 2008 — Towerline Software LLC. announced the anticipated scheduled release date of version 3.0 their regulatory compliance software, iComply. Version 3.0 provides the utility industry with new and requested features that are designed to assist in complying with NERC and other standards.
iComply version 3.0 updated features include:
* iMapping — User-defined clickable areas on images allowing the user to browse the specified webpage and easily navigate associated material. Drag and drop, moving and resizing capabilities for template or custom shapes on the image overlay.
* Versioning — When current documents are updated the old version is archived for user review.
* Enhanced navigation — Modification of the “tree-view” offers easier, faster access to standards, evidence, internal procedures, audits and events.
* Customized security — The user manager tool is designed to be used to easily assign and view data access permissions for users and user groups.
* Compatibility — New features that are designed to allow easy data sharing between iDOC and iComply applications.
iComply version 2.0 key features include:
* Portal page — Users can customize their page by dragging and dropping selected items such as; reports, calendar, snap shots of data base, compliance status or others.
* New user security — Provides the ability to restrict access by group or user down to the document level.
* Added convenience — User and group wizards with e-mail notifications and status sheets per user.
For more information visit www.towerlinesoftware.com.
Want to stay Current? Listen to Currents: The Energy News Podcast brought to you by Utility Automation & Engineering T&D and Electric Light & Power online. For a list of all available episodes, click here and start listening today. And for more news and exclusive features from Utility Automation & Engineering T&D and Electric Light & Power online, please click here.