Home Tags H-Quebec

H-Quebec

Electric Light & Power names Dominion 2014 Utility of the Year

An interview with Farrell is published in the November/December issue of the magazine with Farrell's photo on the cover 

EDF EN Canada switches on 25 MW wind power project

àƒâ€°nergie du Granit Inc. owns 30 percent of the project while EDF EN Canada holds the remaining 70 percent

EDF EN Canada commissions 24.6 MW wind farm

The 24.6 MW La Mitis wind power project declared commercial operation on October 17, 2014 

EDF EN Canada starts building Mont-Rothery wind power project

The wind farm will be located on public lands in the MRC of Haute-Gaspàƒ©sie and MRC of Càƒ´te-de-Gaspàƒ© 

Quebec wind energy farm receives government decree

Innergex Renewable Energy received a government decree from the Quebec government for a $324 million 150 MW wind energy project in the province 

EDF EN Canada, MRC complete La Mitis Wind Project

Energie Renouvelable de la Mitis owns 30 percent of the wind power project while EDF EN Canada holds the remaining 70 percent 

Top 20 utilities worldwide for women leaders

Hint: Duke, Sempra and Eskom head the list for gender diversity.

NASA using high voltage transmission lines in space weather project

A NASA scientist is launching a pilot project this summer that takes advantage of U.S. high-voltage power transmission lines to measure a phenomenon that has caused widespread power outages in the past

J.D. Power Releases Utility Business Customer Satisfaction Study

Improved proactive communication using such direct and electronic channels as text messages, email notifications and blogs is helping electric utility providers improve satisfaction among their business customers, according to the J.D. Power 2014 Electric Utility Business Customer Satisfaction Study released Feb. 12.

ABB wins $60 million FACTS order to strengthen Canada power grid

ABB will upgrade two static var compensators located at the Albanel substation that provide fast-acting reactive power compensation for the 735 kV electricity network