Exelon announced several promotions and new roles as it builds on its strong leadership ranks across its operating companies to position the business for long-term success and industry leadership, while driving greater customer and stakeholder engagement.
“After announcing several key leadership changes last month, we are continuing to evolve our team and leverage their strengths in new and expanded roles,” said Exelon President and CEO Christopher M. Crane. “These changes position us well to drive greater business results while addressing the needs of the evolving marketplace.”
As part of the changes, the company promoted two officers to the position of senior vice president.
· David I. Fein, currently vice president of state government affairs, was named senior vice president of state governmental and regulatory affairs.
The company also announced new roles for several company leaders within Exelon Utilities, including:
· Carim Khouzami, currently senior vice president and CFO for Exelon Utilities, has been named senior vice president and chief operating officer for Exelon Utilities.
· Joe Trpik, currently ComEd’s senior vice president, CFO & treasurer, has been named senior vice president and CFO for Exelon Utilities.
· Val Jensen, currently senior vice president of strategy for ComEd, has been named senior vice president strategy & policy for Exelon Utilities.
· Nikki Nocera, currently chief of staff to the CEO of ComEd, has been promoted to vice president, chief of staff to the CEO of Exelon Utilities.
· Annette Martinez, currently vice president of communications at ComEd, has been named vice president of communications for Exelon Utilities.
“We are drawing from Exelon Utilities’ deep pool of talent to build a team whose charter includes leveraging integration across our Utilities to create value for customers and shareholders alike,” said Anne Pramaggiore, Senior Executive Vice President and CEO, Exelon Utilities.
Other changes include:
· Kevin Garrido, currently vice president of investor relations, has been named vice president, nuclear finance.
· Jean Medina, currently vice president of exelon corporate communications, has been named vice president of communications for ComEd.